RITA VOLK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
My mom weighs in on the same-sex marriage debate
i hope u find someone that mindlessly plays with your hands and lightly strokes your legs and massages your back and plays with your hair and i hope that u feel like you’re home when u look at them
today i watched a roomba scoot through the open door of a nearby bakery and onward to freedom as a panicked cleaning crew chased after it. all hail the robot uprising
Call me at 4 am, and tell me it’s because you want to hear my voice.
Falling asleep in the arms of someone who you adore is life changing
it changed my life (via nhude)
What is love?
Her definition was by far my favorite